Affordable Dermatofibroma treatment in the comfort of your own home!
Why choose us?
- We serve the entire Phoenix Metro area.
- Fast treatment for dermatofibromas.
- Incredibly affordable prices.
- We come to you.
- Treatment performed by a licensed nurse practitioner.
- Save even more money by treating multiple friends and family.
Our Customer Reviews
What Is Dermatofibroma?
Dermatofibroma is a dome shaped bump found normally on the legs and arms that is caused by injury to the skin, such as an insect bite or an ingrown hair follicle. Dermatofibromas can appear skin colored, pink, reddish-brown, dark brown and black depending on skin complexion type. These lesions are often re-injured from leg shaving. Unless dermatofibromas are causing discomfort or changing, treatment is considered cosmetic and not covered by health insurance.