Affordable Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN) removal in the comfort of your own home!
Why choose us?
- We serve the entire Phoenix Metro area.
- Fast and painless removal of Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN).
- Incredibly affordable prices.
- We come to you.
- Treatment performed by a licensed nurse practitioner.
- Save even more money by treating multiple friends and family.
Our Customer Reviews
What Is Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN)?
Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra (DPN) is a type of seborrheic keratosis (SK) found in skin of color that start appearing in the 3rd and 4th decades of life. DPNs are benign, black, raised lesions that are commonly found on the face, neck and upper torso. Many people call DPNs moles which is a misnomer since DPNs are developed from keratin cells and not pigment cells. People normally develop more DPNs the older they get and these lesions have a tendency to run in families. People often find DPNs unsightly and the removal of DPNs are never covered by insurance.