Affordable Sebaceous Hyperplasia treatment in the comfort of your own home!
Why choose us?
- We serve the entire Phoenix Metro area.
- Fast and painless treatment for sebaceous hyperplasia.
- Incredibly affordable prices.
- We come to you.
- Treatment performed by a licensed nurse practitioner.
- Save even more money by treating multiple friends and family.
Our Customer Reviews
What Is Sebaceous Hyperplasia?
Sebaceous hyperplasia are enlarged sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil to lubricate the hair and skin) that are skin colored with a slight yellowish-pink hue that are found on the face. This is a benign condition that usually start appearing in the 6th and 7th decades of life. Treatment for sebaceous hyperplasia is considered cosmetic and is not covered by health insurance. Treatment is simple but temporary.