Affordable Keloid treatment in the comfort of your own home!
Why choose us?
- We serve the entire Phoenix Metro area.
- Fast treatment for keloids .
- Incredibly affordable prices.
- We come to you.
- Treatment performed by a licensed nurse practitioner.
- Save even more money by treating multiple friends and family.
Our Customer Reviews
What Is Keloid?
Keloid is when the skin produces excessive scar tissue after an injury that leaves a firm, raised scar. More common in darker skin tones but anybody can develop them. Keloids appear skin colored or pink in lighter tones and skin colored to dark brown in darker tones. Keloids may be itchy and slightly tender to touch. Many keloids are treatable and should be treated sooner rather than later in order to reduce the chance of them growing in size. Darker skin tones and keloid prone skin should be cautious when getting skin piercings which is a common reason for keloids to develop.