Affordable Seborrheic Keratosis removal in the comfort of your own home!
Why choose us?
- We serve the entire Phoenix Metro area.
- Fast and painless removal of Seborrheic Keratosis.
- Incredibly affordable prices.
- We come to you.
- Treatment performed by a licensed nurse practitioner.
- Save even more money by treating multiple friends and family.
Our Customer Reviews
What Is Seborrheic Keratosis?
Seborrheic Keratosis (SK) is a benign, scaly lesion found on mature skin that start appearing in the 4th and 5th decades of life. SKs are warty, scaly lesions that can be skin colored, yellow, shades of brown, black or gray that have a stuck on appearance. Except for the palms and soles, SKs are found anywhere on the body but often develop on the trunk and head. People normally develop more SKs the older they get and these lesions have a tendency to run in families. People often find SKs unsightly and the removal of SKs are often considered cosmetic.